Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You're The Lie

Behind those signs of misery,
You show sweet signs of ecstasy
Not much compare to the likes of you
How I wish you'd crawl under my shoe

Satisfaction, I get from the fact
That I live reality, not some fantasy
Others' lives don't revolve around me
How sad would that be?

Irony, how the thing you wanted most
You treated like parasite does host
Driven away by your facade,
Don't pretend that you're a god

Fickle fate's fury flee
Before bitter burying becomes
See simply stated signs:
"Here Hate Hurriedly Hides"

For where hate hides, so do lies
Lies weave from innocence a mask
The mask daily you don
Cleverly weaved, I grant you this

I suppose you question my purpose
I question my supposed purpose
But if you still claim you speak truth
I hold no pity for you.

You're The Lie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are an incredibly talented writer, and this is very deep.
Please continue to share.

Daniel said...

Thank you. :) I will do my very best.